Discover GLCC

Discover GLCC is the Advancement campaign over the next five years culminating at our 70th Anniversary in 2019.  I see this campaign expanding the impact of the College in the church and community, broadening the financial base of financial support, and increasing the recruiting and retention effectiveness.

I'm inviting churches and individuals to discover or rediscover our mission and take steps to partner with us to fulfill this mission.  Our mission...Great Lakes Christian College, an institution of higher education affiliated with Christian Churches/Churches of Christ, seeks to glorify God by preparing students to be servant-leaders in the church and world.

My intention for this blog post is to keep you informed of the outcomes of this mission.  Our product is our alumni and the work they are doing for the Kingdom.  You can see some of these stories on the front page of our website under My GLCC Story.  These are a sampling of the alumni  you have invested in to help us "prepare students to be servant-leaders in the church and world." DiscoverGLCC logo

Discover GLCC with me.  I'm proud of our College and what we are doing.  Keep praying, keep partnering, and send us your students!

PhilBeaversPhil Beavers, VP of Institutional Advancement

By Phil Beavers | January 28th, 2016 | Categories: Advancement, Advancement – Discover GLCC